WordCamp 2016 has passed and it was a blast! Check out the website for full a the goods. https://2016.nashville.wordcamp.org/
Nashville had it’s first WordCamp in 2012. In a nutshell it is our goal to bring the community together once a year to learn and meet new people.
If you would like to follow the planning of our WordCamp check out the community posts under the WordCamp category.
The best way to stay informed with WordCamp planning is to subscribe to the posts from the sidebar widget. You will receive an email every time we post updates.
Many of the documents below are Nashville specific. Please refer to the official WordCamp planning site for more specific information concerning all areas of WordCamp planning.
- Day Of: Lunch left overs
- Design: Logo Design Brief
- Form: Room MC schedule submissions
- Form: Session proposal submission
- Form: Speaker asset submission
- Form: Sponsor Asset Submissions
- Form: Volunteer Signup
- Form: Faces of WordPress
- Planning: Prospective Dates
- Planning: Request for college photographer
- Planning: Ticketing Page
- Planning: Venue Information
- WordCamp Central: Become the primary WordCamp organizer
- WordCamp Central: Needed Content
- WordCamp Central: Official WordCamp Email